9.02.2008

101 Stories

With 101 stories, Taipei 101 towers far above any and every other building in Taipei... and up until this summer, it towered above every building in the entire world. This past weekend, we had the opportunity to visit the structure. Because the sky wasn't especially clear, it wasn't a good time for us to go up to the top. But thanks to our good friend Isaac, whose office is actually in Taipei 101, we were able to sneak a peek from the 35th floor.

Our great friends Marlin, Richard, Kelly, and Isaac joined us for dinner at the food court at the 5-story mall at the base of the tower. Though the shops were a little too high-end for us, we certainly enjoyed our time in the area, which has quickly become this generation's center of commerce. We're anxious for the next clear day.

3 comments:

Lincoln's bLog said...

Thanks for letting me check in on you every day via this blog. I love you both so much and miss you too. Office Season 4 on DVD today. 'Nuff said.
Check out my blog too! ryankeithfamily.blogspot.com

Chip & Chels said...

we finally got your blog site on ours! it took long enough! i'm sure there's more to come. thanks for the link...

Anonymous said...

HEY CHIP AND CHELS! It's Emily Rowden! I'm so pumped to be able to keep up with all your adventures. I'm sure God is using you in incredible ways. I'm out east now and things are going GREAT! I miss Brady a ton, though... :) I look forward to hearing from you guys!